What are Group Events?
Group Events provide an outdoor recreational and educational experience in an accessible environment for individuals with and without special needs. Group Events provide the opportunity for people of all abilities to try new adventures, enjoy a relaxing vacation, learn about the environment, get away from the city, enjoy a teambuilding experience, and build long lasting memories and friendships. Join the many groups that have taken advantage of our barrier free facility and programs.
Regular Users include:
- Group Homes
- Rehabilitation Facilities
- Assisted Living facilities
- Church Groups
- Craft Groups
- Family Reunions
- Support Groups
- Anyone desiring a barrier free recreational facility, and a recreational experience they will not soon forget.
- Customize your Experience -
- We offer lodging, meals, and activities with leaders -
- You choose as much or as little as you want -
- Staff Lodge (sleeps 20)
- Main Cabins (sleeps 20, 4 available)
- Ranch Cabins (sleeps 10, 2 available)
- Activity Building (120 person capacity)
- Equestrian Center (arena and/or observation room)
- Pavilion (outdoor)
- Chapel (outdoor)
- Waterfront Gazebo (outdoor)
- Outpost Tents (primitive camping, seasonal - sleeps 6-42)